Welcome to Low Brass!
About Low Brass:
Hello there (insert General Kenobi meme here). Welcome to the low brass section. I’m Cade, the section leader for anno Domini two thousand eighteen. You may want to know a little more about me but this is the low brass section page and not the read about Cade’s life page so that’s best saved for another time. As far as the section goes, thing you really need to know is that low brass implies trombones and baritones. (I guess tubas are lower brass.) Anyway, here’s a list of just some of the things you can look forward to as a low brass section member:
- An entire row to ourselves during music rehearsals
- Weekly section meals because everyone loves bonding
- Other section events such as movie nights, game nights, etc. for more bond time
Probably playing too loud at some pointLow brass can never be too loud
- Watching your section leader watch basketball at basketball games because NBA>NCAA
- Playing a solo at every music-related MOB event because everyone becomes obsessed with it for some reason (optional)
- Being part of the best section in the MOB (by far)
If you’re interested in joining the low brass section, sign up here!